Pages - Menu

Thursday, March 21, 2013

A better place

This is supposed to be a mini post (whatever that means). I listened to 'I was here' by Beyonce for the first time today. Picture this- alone in the office, the break of dawn and birds chirping. The mood was indeed for reflection. So as usual, I was browsing through videos on you tube and I stumbled upon this. Almost instantly I started bawling. I don't know if I've ever heard a more emotional song in my life (Yolanda, every song makes you cry, you dweeb). Anyway, I cried till I used up my mini tissue pack. Beyonce stuns me, as usual, with this beautiful piece. I'm humbled and at the same time, my resolve to work with charities strengthened. I love King Bey!!!! *Dazz all*




Peace,
Yolanda.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yolanda Ezeagwu, i admire you and all your efforts. You are a genius

Yolanda said...

haha! Thanks but I never reach genius. Yet :)

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger