Pages - Menu

Monday, July 29, 2013

The pain.....the sadness

What do you do when life seems bleak?
Nothing goes right, there's just so much to do,
It feels as though you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders
And everything you touch seems to fall apart.

So much on my mind, so much in my head
I guess this is why this headache wont just let me be,
Bloodshot eyes, the order of the day,
Sleep constantly eludes me.
I wake up every minute, along with my sweat filled palm
In the middle of the night

Cranky muscles, flaky scalp
The pain, the sore all over my mind.
Pulling my hair never helped the brunt.
But it seems to be all I can do
Little ones never understand how much pain the world really is,
Trying to patch up the broken shards
So that my parents can have some peace,
And know the blessing they truly deserve.

No comments:

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger