Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Picanto obsession

I just cant stop drooling. Isn't this the most wonderful car you've ever seen?



At first I was obsessed with Toyota Matrix. But then they started looking like terminators, as Toyota started making them bigger and bigger. So I got over the Matrix, just like that.

I totally love how sleek and stylish this car looks. Its so feminine and so me. I have started saving up for it and hopefully by next year I should have one :)

Here's a breakdown of my savings for the car, and it costs N1.6 million

January- N2,000
February- N5,000
March- N4000
April- N3,500
LMAO! Only in my dreams will I buy this car in December at this rate. HEHEHE!

The only hitch in this made in dreamland plan is how annoyed my papa is with this car. He's so obsessed with girth, and I agree this car has none. His opposition can't stop me though. This is PDP vs ACN. 
I agree with my pops, I gotta be careful when close to a truck or a trailer, because it may pass me and totally blow me into a bush. Who cares anyway *rolls eyes* When it happens, I'll pick my matchbox car right back up and continue my journey :D.


Yhup! That's me right there. Just came back from my little retail therapy and I'm packing all the goodies inside my baby. Look how pretty she looks.

In my dreams!
Yolanda.



2 comments:

KC Ezeagwu said...

Lmao..life fooler..d answer to 'don't u just love dis car?'.....errrr...no! How are we even sisters? I love d opposite of everything u love...eg Tundra,Range Rover,Land Rover,Big Spaceous house,etc...everything big...big life,big...*scoffs*...#okbye#..*BB running emoticon*

Yolanda said...

yUCK! T hate huge cars. Plus they are very high maintenance. Do you have any idea how much you would spend on fuel alone?
Picanto all tha way jor!

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger