Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

The slowest loser....

Hello people,
Nna abeg how una dey? Mehn my stomach wan kill me here. I don't know what I ate o, I'm shaa getting better. I hope you guys had a wonderful Easter. I know I did. :) I saw my family *huggies*, pigged out on rice *tears*, crashed my memory card *more tears*, and cruised with Dad, Kay and Chump. Beautiful times....


So I decided to switch up and I will be signing up for a VLCD (very low calorie diet). Normally this is advised for people with a BMI of 30 and above. My BMI is under 30 but I dont bluidy kia! I am very tired of losing half a pound here and there, smh. I need results, and I also need that extra motivation of knowing that what I'm doing is actually working.


The VLCD I have decided to follow is the Cambridge diet. I will not be starting the diet now because I need to raise enough cash for it, as it is so expensive. I have decided to drink garri for a month so I can have enough money for it. I guess its so expensive because its very effective. I came in contact with my new friend  Nelly Agbogu, who blogs at www.nellyagbogu.com Her journey is nothing short of amazing. She is my new inspiration.


I plan to still continue my workouts and jogging twice a week as usual. I know I said I wasn't going to do any diet, but I've heard nothing but good stuff about the Cambridge diet. I plan to do it for a month, and continue with normal meals after, while practicing portion control.

Have you heard about the Cambridge diet, or seen someone it worked for?. Please share with me :)

Have a great week,
Yolanda

No comments:

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger