Pages - Menu

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday wish list :)

Hello guys,

June is almost here! Wooow! I love June because some of my favorite people were born in this month. Plus its the month before my birthday. *doing the chicken dance*


Since my birthday is just months away *coughs*, I figured I'll present my wish list. Ahem! This is for all my lover-ly people, who love me so much and wanna get me baiday stuff. Just to save them the hassle of getting me something and having to send it back just because.....:)



Beautysets - my first beauty set

1) Real techniques starter kit: This is the most beautiful brush set I've ever seen. Thanks to Samantha Chapman, many you tube beauty gurus are obsessed with the real techniques brushes as well.

2) Nars Orgasm blush: Need I say more? If you don't understand why this blush has the word orgasm in its name, please pass the mic!

3) Zara pumps: I need this in my life please Lord Jesus

4) Mac lady danger: Dangerous indeed

5) Mac Angel: This should be the most beautiful pink Mac has in its regular collection. No wonder Kim K is obsessed with it

6) Ben Nye glamshadow: Move over Urban decay naked 2! This is the ish right now.

7) Boyfriend blazer: I don't know how I still don't have a decent boyfriend blazer. God will bless the person who sows this seed in my life. Amen

8) Mac lustre drop: Shine on steroids!!!! 

So that's my wish list. Birthday is in July. Thanks in advance as you buy anyone. Hehehe

Have a good day everyone,
Xx Yol

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger