Pages - Menu

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy birthday Lovebear!

Many  years ago, I was a wee thing, both at mind and in body. Naive and clueless regarding love matters, I swore I was only going to love me and only me. The only other people I loved as much as myself were my family. Not even friends!


Fast forward 10 years later. I have survived a childhood crush that lasted almost a lifetime, flirty flirts, month old relationships, etc etc. I have never built a relationship wholly before, just because I never seemed to find someone who could give his all, just like I was willing to. My own sweet mother thought I was possessed, and rightly so. I couldn't stop getting tired of the person I was involved with at the time, and I would call the whole thing off. I guess I was always scared of falling in too deep, and getting my poor heart broken.

About a year ago, I jokingly started matchmaking my friends. Silly hobby, yea. I got into the whole thing so much, and I took it to twitter. So this dude, who followed me some months before tweeted how he needed a girlfriend. I immediately had someone in mind for him, and I told him. So I sent the girl a message, and I told her how I knew someone who she would love to meet. And she replied, saying how I wanted to pour sand in her garri, she just got engaged that morning. So I'm like 'Oh well, at least I tried (insert shrug). So I told the twitter dude what was up. For some reason we started talking. And talked. And kept talking. And we are still talking.

I never ever thought in my whole life I would meet my boyfriend on twitter. To me, twitter is a very unserious place, where I just go to kill time. Its funny how we find love in the least expected places. I am more mature, less stubborn and more focused than I have ever been in my life. The timing couldn't be better.


Baby, I am not ashamed to say I am in love with you. You make me a better me every time.
May your birthday, which is the first we have ever shared, bring you many more blessings, many more joys, and laughter.
<33333333



Yol.

6 comments:

youkaycee said...

Aawwww!! Love is a beautiful thing. Love bear should at least come and acknowledge this post naa.

Yolanda said...

Lol *embarrassed much*

Anonymous said...

Oh...too bad she's got a man and I've been crushing all dis while, dying in silence.... Lucky dude he is. :'( . I still love U tho.

Yolanda said...

Looool. I'm sorry, whoever u are

Anonymous said...

Nah its ok, U really don't have to be sorry. I'll take care of myself. Sum1 putting smiles on ur face is a beautiful tin and it doesn't mater if its me or not. I'll only wish U d best.

Yolanda said...

Lol :)

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger