Pages - Menu

Monday, October 28, 2013

New beauty loves..

Hello beautiful people,

 Happy new week! This morning kinda sucked because it was rainy and everywhere was messed up. Good thing the sun is out now. Yaaay for sunny monday mornings!
I wanted to share my new beauty loves quickly and dash out. I have a lot on my plate this morning. *le sigh*

First of all, I got the MAC lustre drops I've been meaning to get since the begining of this year. It feels so good to have this product off my wishlist and actually in my makeup bag.

MAC Lustre drops
   Can I just say how much I'm in love with this product. This is supposed to be an illuminizer/ highlighter combo and it perfectly does just that. It is a little bit tricky to use, given how liquid-y it is. I use it to bring a sunny glow to my face
Glowy apple-y cheeks. lol
I also got a MAC paint pot in painterly. This is another product that has been on my wishlist for so long. It was the main reason I went to MAC seriously. Loooonnnng overdue.

painterly
At first, I wanted to get the soft ochre paint pot because MAC says the soft ochre has strong yellow undertones, which is ideal for my skin tone. After swatching the two products on my skin, I decided to go against better judgement and I got painterly. I'm glad I did. This product dries matte so I dont have problems using it as a base for eyeshadows. I prefer using it alone with no eyeshadow though as I work in a conservative office so I try to keep the colours really neutral. Its flesh toned so it really works perfectly for me.

Lastly, I got the 'take me to brazil' eyeshadow palette by BH cosmetics. This is my favveeee! I've never seen  a more beautiful palette honestly. The colours are so pretty and happy. The only thing I'm not liking about it is that the colour payoff is not so great so this makes the eyeshadows kinda hard to work with. It took me quite some time to really learn how to work the brush on it, so its fine when you get the hang of it.

take me to Brazil 
In other completely cheesy news, I celebrated my one year relationship anniversary over the weekend. Its really cheesy, I know, but it made me feel like I was finally getting something right. I mean, I always get so bored and choked up whenever a relationship is in its 3rd month. This time around its different. I salute people who have been in this thing for a long time, because its so much hard work. I've never even had to work this hard at my studies, and trust me that was really hard. I guess I'm being this mushy because the
sun is up. Oh well....

Have a wonderful week,
Xx Yol.
                       

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.....And now engagement. Congratz dearie

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger