Pages - Menu

Monday, August 19, 2013

Boring blog

Hi guys,

I swear it wasnt my intention to bore you guys out with no posts. I'm really sorry. A few friends have hit me up and threatened to never open this blog if I dont post something this week. Here's me saying I'm sorry. No, really I am.



Nothing much to ramble about. Its been mostly routine stuff going on in my life. Finally settled into my new place (extremely late gist, sorry again) Still trying to get used to the area and all that stuff. It's not been bad, mama and papa have even visited!

So remember when I said I was going to try to build a lipstick collection? LOL I finally started. I purchased 3 cute lipsticks which I have been rotating equally. I cant remember the last time I wore my lip glosses, hehe. I decided to get a close duplicate for the ruby woo my sister 'borrowed' and never returned. The wet n wild 910D. Absolutely gorgeous red. It suits me perfectly, and I prefer it to the ruby woo, which I find really drying.
wet n wild 910D
It doesnt come out so well here but its gorgeous
NYX indie flick. I usually wear this to work


NYX blush
I'm really loving NYX lipsticks. They aren't as expensive as MAC lippies, but are as good. I decided to take a break from MAC to see what other cheaper brands have to offer.

So I decided to do a fruit fast this whole week. Today is day 1, and I had a bowl of fresh fruit for breakfast. Hunger is really killing me here and my energy levels are low, but I've decided to stick this one out. The amount of food I consumed last week is really crazy, so I need a detox. Hopefully I'll be telling how it goes when I'm done.

Have a wonderful week,
Xx Yol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

smebody kill me ...d bleep did i just read?!...o_O

Yolanda said...

About lipsticks? Lmaooo guys sef..

KC Ezeagwu said...

Lmao....'And just a pinch of O'as***le..to torment Uu's life'....Egbemmiri,in advance...*BBnottalkingsmiley*

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger