Pages - Menu

Friday, August 30, 2013

Youtube Crush: DearNaptural

Hi folks,

Ok so I'm tired of actually apologising for the dearth of posts lately. Please if you love me, pray for this my current bout of blogger's block to leave me the heck alone.



So back to the matter, I am stoked to admit that I spend too much time on the internet. I should probably not renew my BIS for a month or the data plan for my droid. Yea, like that's gonna happen. *rolls eyes* I love love love youtube and I'm not ashamed to admit it

One of my daily guilty pleasures is Whitney AKA Naptural85. This chic is the business. I started out watching her hair videos when I was a new natural. I dont know if there's any other youtubber with the wealth of information she has. It's actually been a pleasure watching her right from when she did her big chop years ago. Her hair has blossomed to one of the most beautiful in the natural hair vlogging world. Her tips are   also extremely helpful and she sure knows what she's doing.

Not so recently, she started a more personal vlog she calls DearNaptural, where she shows a family oriented  daily show, which I'm obsessed with. Her cute as hell baby, Olivia always steals the show. Whether its eating sweet potatoes, or screaming when Whitney blends one of her numerous health smoothies, Olivia always manages to keep me entertained. Such a joy to watch.

So I just had my daily dose of DearNap, and I decided to share. Enjoy!





Have a fab weekend,
Yol

No comments:

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger