Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wondering....

So...

It haff reach to ask o...

Where do all these fashion bloggers get money for all the expensive ish they wear all the time?

I swear some of them I follow have closets that look like Kimora's

Isnt it thesame Las Gidi? Or is there another?

Folks like me are hustling to make ends meet, and some people come on the interweb, and post guccis, louboutins, guiseppe zanottis, ferragamos, pradas, micheal kors and other expensive ish? Makes a girl wonder....

Hey, I aint hating on anyone's hustle o, I'm just wondering out loud.

Oh well....

Happy sallah to everybody. I love the fact that it's going to be a very long weekend and I just cant wait.

Ps: sorry I've been away for so long...
Pps: Sorry again there are no pictures with this post. Just decided to drop in real quick.

Xx, Yol

No comments:

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger