Pages - Menu

Monday, June 10, 2013

RiRi wahala??

Hi Hi,

So apparently MAC wont be releasing the second edition of RiRi loves MAC collection.
I'm so pained!


I've waited so long for this. Ever since I saw the cute packaging of this collection, I've anxiously waited for the release. I even stowed away some cash for it! Talk about being hopeful.*sigh*


I just hope I'll still manage to get my hands on RiRi woo somehow. That has to be the perfect shade of red for me. I wore the ruby woo for some time and I'm still trying to decide if I like it. MAC also needs to infuse some moisture situation in dat ish! That lippie can cause a fire outbreak on one's lips. Its dat drying!
Anyway, the gist is that some chic is suing MAC becaus she got herpes from the RiRi woo. How on earth does one get herpes from a lippie? She should go and find out whose *ahem* she sucked . Child please!

Let me get back to work. Bye

1 comment:

KC Ezeagwu said...

Lmao

Blogs I love

Total Pageviews

Pages

About

Blogger templates

Blogger templates

Pages

Powered By Blogger